Regol-G Special Steel Services can machine or fabricate all of the materials we supply. If we do not have the most cost effective equipment to machine or fabricate to your specifications, we have established cooperative agreements with several of the finest machine and fabrication shops in the nation that can help us with your requirements.
The following is a listing of just some of the equipment that is available to you for machining and fabrication of our Regol Alloy Products.
- Bar Cut-Off Equipment: Hack and band saw equipment capacity to 52″ round or square. Rotary Carbide Saw capacity to 5″ diameter.
- Centerless Grinding: Capacity to 24′ long.
- Surface Grinding: Both Blanchard and Mattison ground ANY size.
- Plate Rolling: Heavy plate roll capacity up to 1-3/4″ thick x 120″ long. 1-7/8″ to 6″ plates length and minimum diameter vary according to thickness & grade. Medium plate roll 5/8″ thick x 10′ long with 16″ minimum diameter. Small plate & sheet rolled up to 1/2″ thick x 6′ long. 10″ minimum diameter.
- Press Brake: 125 ton x 32′ long bed, 225 ton x 14′ long bed 500 ton x 16′ long bed, 1000 ton x 25′ long bed.
- Structural Shape Rolling: Angles up to 6″ X 6″ X 1″ – Rails up to 90# Beams up to 12″ @ 50# -Channels up to 12″ @ 50#.
- Plate Burning and Welding: CNC Controlled Systems for Oxy-Acetylene, Plasma, Laser and Water Jet Cutting. Welding of all types.
- Boring / Drilling: 1/8″ to 8″ diameter. Lengths to 288″.
- CNC Machining: All sizes and types of Milling, Boring and Turning Equipment. We specialize in large precision CNC machining.
- Metallurgical Services: Full service material analysis, mechanical testing and failure analysis to ASTM specifications.
Forged and Cast Products to your Specifications